We are aligned to APECS, the top level professional body for executive coaching, and follow and promote their Ethical Guidelines. We explore the APECS Standards Framework on the course and help you prepare a Coaching Development Plan which can be part of a fast track application for Professional Membership of APECS.
About APECS from their website (link here )
The Association for Professional Executive Coaching and Supervision (APECS) is the top level professional membership body for executive coaching, supervision, and advisory services to corporate organisations.
We are a not-for-profit organisation providing:
- Accreditation for Executive Coaches and Supervisors
- Associate practitioner membership supervised by APECS accredited members for people working towards full accreditation in due course
- Professional affiliate membership
- Professional standards for executive coaching and supervision
- Good practice guidance and information about executive coaching and supervision
- Events and resources for members
See also the APECS collection of blogs here