Hi, I’m Polly and I’m an Executive Coach. I founded Single Step to work with people who want to make a difference – for themselves and those who rely on them.
Through Single Step, I provide tailored coaching solutions based on your specific needs. If you’re considering investing in yourself, or you work for an organisation which needs executive coaching for leadership development – get in touch.
Certification, Accreditation & Experience
• Diploma in Professional Coach-Mentoring
• Post-Graduate Certificate in Psychosynthesis Leadership Coaching
• EMCC European Quality Award Practitioner
• EMCC European Individual Accreditation
• Global Code of Ethics Practitioner
• 20+ years in corporate Marketing and Communications and business management
• 5+ years Leadership Team in professional services organisation
• 7+ years consultancy practice
My own coaching approach is whole person. I provide personal + professional development for individuals – privately and sponsored through their organisations. I offer executive-level coaching for leaders at all stages of their careers.
If I’m not the best coach for you or your needs – I’m confident I’ll know someone who is. That’s how Single Step works – I work with those I know and trust to deliver tailored support for individuals, teams and businesses.
Organisations who want to empower more of their people can bring executive coaching in-house as a retained service with Single Step:
• You’re able to offer executive-level coaching to more members of your team – those you know would benefit from coaching and you want to offer coaching to, but you can’t because of budget restraints
• You benefit from having an external partner who feels more like an internal coach who understands your business, strategy, goals and values
• With Single Step’s broad range of expert coaches, you’re not restricted to just me!
For individuals – If not now, when? Invest in yourself and benefit from Executive Coaching
There are the broad, existential questions of how we want to rebuild in the ‘new normal’, practical ones of reorganising and developing skills, and then there are the personal ones of growth, identity, career transitions – making plans and weighing up of options. Executive coaching supports and guides through all – get in touch for a no-obligation conversation at a time that suits you: https://www.singlestep.uk/book-online