PSYCHOSYNTHESIS LEADERSHIP COACHING WORKSHOP
with Anne Welsh and Aubyn Howard
An introduction to the psychosynthesis modality for leadership coaching and personal development.
A psychology of love and will, hope and emergence for these turbulent times. Come to this gathering to refresh, learn and grow in a beautiful environment.
We welcome coaches with any level of experience, as well as managers and leaders using a coaching approach. Or anyone who is on a transformational life journey.
Two-day experiential and relational workshop with an additional day for exploring the coaching model more deeply.
VENUE: Ibah Luxury Villas and Spa, Ubud, Bali Indonesia
DATES: 4-6th February 2023
TIMES: 10:00 – 17:00 each day
COST: 2 days: €300, 3 days: €450, payment online in advance [purchase a token for 2 or 3 days of workshops that can be used for any of our events online or in-person worldwide].
Days One and Two
- Context: why a psychology of being for a time of crisis?
- Holistic model of the psyche (the Egg)
- Identity and the practice of disidentification
- Discovering subpersonalities
- Will and the psychological functions (the Star)
- Synthesis and evolution (the Spiral)
- The personal and transpersonal journeys of growth and emergence
- Working with the whole and the parts towards synthesis
- Creativityand engaging our will in the world
- Conscious relationships with self, other and the wider system
- Listening at a deeper level: Three Levels of Listening
- The holistic GROW process model and asking questions
- Stages of the coaching process and ways of being
- The 4C’s of coaching: Context, Contract, Coachee, Coach