Short courses and the Holistic Coaching Practitioner programme
N.B. Some dates have been changed in this latest version.
Foundational Short Courses
Are you interested in psychosynthesis coaching but want to experience and explore this approach further before deciding whether to enrol on the PGCPLC or HCP programmes?
Or perhaps you are an experienced coach who wants to understand how to bring psychosynthesis into your way of working?
Or a psychosynthesis counsellor who wants to learn and integrate the psychosynthesis coaching model?
Then one or both of these short programmes could be for you…
1. Introduction to psychosynthesis as a coaching psychology – 2 days online workshop + supported learning. No pre-requisites. Next dates: 17-18 June 2021, 28-29 October 2021. Fee: £300 (+ VAT)/€330.
- Context: why a psychology of being for a time of crisis?
- Holistic model of the psyche (the Egg)
- Identity and the practice of disidentification
- Discovering subpersonalities
- Will and the psychological functions (the Star)
- Synthesis and evolution (the Spiral)
- The personal and transpersonal journeys of growth and emergence
- Working with the whole and the parts towards synthesis
- Creativityand engaging our will in the world.
2. Introduction to psychosynthesis coaching– 2 days online workshop + supported learning. Pre-requisites: to have attended either 1 above, or the Fundamentals of Psychosynthesis (or equivalent) or extended training in psychosynthesis. Next dates: 20-21 May 2021, 25-26 November 2021. Fee: £300 (+ VAT)/€330.
- Foundations of psychosynthesis – The Egg (see diagram), the Star, and the Spiral
- Conscious relationships with self, other and the wider system
- Listening at a deeper level
- The holistic GROW process model and asking questions
- Stages of the coaching process – in terms of attitudes, awareness, energy and psychological orientations
- The 4C’s of coaching: Context, Contract, Coachee, Coach
- Brining psychosynthesis into the three spaces of coaching
- Pathways to coach development.
The Holistic Coaching Practitioner
Once you have completed an Introduction to Psychosynthesis Coaching you have the option to continue with the the Holistic Coaching Practitioner. This is an 80 Hour Practitioner Accreditation Programme that starts with a 2-day workshop and continues with supervised coaching practice over approximately 6 months.
Fee: £1400 (+ VAT)/€1540. This includes the following five elements:
(i). The Holistic Coaching Practitioner – 2 days online workshop.
Pre-requisites: Short Course 2. Introduction to Psychosynthesis Coaching.
Next dates: 20-21 January, 8-9 September 2022.
- Core coaching process skills – contracting, managing the process and reviewing progress
- Transforming limiting beliefs and mindsets – understanding and working with the human mind
- Coaching in a VUCA world – resilience, self-care and wellbeing; adaptive and authentic leadership
- Coaching leaders in crisis – and resolving conflicts in relationship though dialogue
- Coaching practice and supervision
(ii) Supervised coaching practice, in triads and fishbowls: 4 x 3 hour sessions.
(iii) Pro-bono coaching practice, 24 hours of sessions, over six months or longer if needed.
(iv) Group supervision, 6 x 2 hour sessions (groups of 3-4) for your pro-bono coaching.
(v) 1-to-1 tutor sessions, leading to assessment and award of EMCC Accreditation* at Foundation (50 hours over 1 year) or Practitioner (100 hours over 3 years) levels.
*This course is currently in the EMCC accreditation process. PCL is already an EMCC EQA accredited organisation.
Short courses and HCP application form
– please sign up below. On receipt of your application form we will contact you by email to arrange a Zoom 1-2-1 orientation call and to make arrangements for payment.