If you are a Psychosynthesis Coach or are sympathetic with our coaching approach, we invite you to become a member of our Psychosynthesis Coaching Community, by completing an on-line questionnaire and sending us a copy of a one or two page profile. Once we have accepted you as a member, you will be included in our ‘Coach Directory’ (yet to be be published) and through a member login and password you will have access to support resources and community forums. We reserve the right to refuse membership.
To proceed, please click on the following link:
Please be patient with us as we get this part of our site up and running!
Example Profile below:
MSc in Change Agent Skills and Strategies with The Human Potential Research Group at Surrey University in 1999
Aubyn has 30 years experience as a management consultant, facilitator and coach, bringing about transformational change and leadership development by working closely with senior leadership teams.
Career and Experience
He worked in the Merchants Group for 17 years, becoming Strategy Director and heading up customer management and change management consulting services before going independent in 1999. Aubyn’s focus is on facilitating development within individuals, teams and organisations, bringing together behavioural, psychological, cultural and systemic perspectives. He draws upon his experience of working across different sectors and cultures to catalyse creative leadership, business innovation, collaborative working and performance improvement within his clients.
Training and Qualifications
- BSc Economics, PG Certificate in Education
- MSc in Change Agent Skills and Strategies with The Human Potential Research Group (founded by John Heron) at Surrey University in 1999
- Trained with the Institute of Psychosynthesis between 2000-2004 (led by Joan and Roger Evans)
- Certified Spiral Dynamics (with both Chris Cowan and Don Beck)
- NLP practitioner (NLPU with Robert Dilts)
- Course tutor for Surrey University MSc in Management Consultancy
- Currently a supervisor for the MA in Psychosynthesis Psychology applied to Leadership Coaching
- APECS Accredited Executive Coach
Clients and Sectors
His clients in the UK, continental Europe, Africa, Asia and North America, include: Abbey, Acoura, Atlas Knowledge, British American Investment Group, Birmingham & Solihull Business Link, DfES, European Union, GDFC, Hays, HgCapital, Lloyds TSB, London and Continental Railways, Mercedes, Nycomed, Roche, Takeda, Virgin Atlantic and others in financial services, ICT, retail, leisure, travel, transport, pharmaceuticals, private equity, healthcare, utilities, and business services.
What Aubyn’s clients have said:
“Aubyn and I met for 1:1 coaching for a couple of hours monthly or more and during that year, I gradually saw new sides of myself, and was able to find solutions to day to day problems. I learned about my strengths and how to use them, and about my areas for improvement. It was a journey that revealed things about myself, that I can now use as tools in my daily business and leadership… the sessions made me able to focus and step up to the task as a leader and professional. Work is much more fun, and I felt appreciated and recognized.” CM, Medical Director, Pharmaceutical Industry
“Aubyn has quickly got buy in from the team and myself and has made a positive impact to the financial health of the company through better team work, working with individuals on a one to one basis on performance issues and in the successful development of the annual plans and strategies. He has also used his coaching skills to support the companies strategic direction and can be relied upon for independent and positive inputs. It has been a pleasure to work with Aubyn and I would recommend him to other companies without any hesitation.” JR, CEO, Business Services Industry
“Aubyn provided leadership development support for key individuals in my team who were facing particular challenges, e.g. in leadership behaviours or positioning with others in the organisation. He facilitated 360 feedback exercises and leadership development planning as part of this. Many of the individuals Aubyn supported in this have achieved great things within the new organisation.” AS, Strategy Director, Pharma Industry
“Organisational transformations and transitions needs to be managed at different levels, and working with Aubyn and CLC brought all these levels together. We gradually built a more innovative, dynamic, drug hunting culture within an operation across different sites in Europe and India. Most significantly this reflected in transformed organisational performance and the achievement of our critical goals. It was very valuable to have Aubyn coaching and engaging with the team throughout this journey to address the human challenges at individual, team and system levels.” SN, VP Discovery, Pharmaceutical Industry
“I appreciate that you stayed with me whatever state I was in when I came to supervision. I have felt held by you in the way that I needed. You have been flexible and given me the space to bring whatever I am with at the time, which has been at times my great despair and at others my authentic self.” LH, MD Coaching Company
- 2014 – New leaders development programme. Co-leading a four day module as part of an international programme for new leaders, focusing on advanced change leadership communication and coaching skills.
- 2013-2014 – Leadership coaching and team facilitation. 360 feedback, profiling and coaching for leaders and managers within a mutual organisation providing finance to improve the energy efficiency of our homes.
- 2011-2013 – Senior team leadership development. Private equity company investing in the food certification sector. Profiling and leadership development coaching with the senior leadership team.
- 2007-2013 – Commercial and organisational due diligence. For private equity company investing in the e-learning sector. Profiling and assessment of the senior leadership team prior to purchase and subsequent strategic planning facilitation. More recently, leadership profiling of candidates for senior positions and executive team leadership development coaching, as well as guiding innovation and customer strategies.
- 2012 – Marketing strategy and business planning seminars for senior executives in Kenya. Designed and delivered a three day off-site seminar for fifty senior executives in a financial services group. Followed up with a three day business planning workshop, with senior leadership team profiling and coaching.
- 2011 – Strategic marketing seminar for senior executives in Mauritius. Designed and delivered a three day off-site seminar for one hundred and fifty executives across a broad based Group of companies in Mauritius and Kenya, including financial services, transport, travel and retail. Providing on-going support for strategic marketing planning and leadership development.
- 2009-2011 – Senior Management Team 360s, leadership development and team building in the Rail sector. Conducting in-depth qualitative 360 feedback assessments and leadership profiling, followed by leadership development coaching with senior executives. Facilitating the senior management team to lead the organisation through significant change and transition.
- 2009-2011 – Organisational design and change management for pharmaceutical Global Discovery. Supporting new Head of Global Discovery to reshape his organisation and bring about a more innovative, drug hunting culture across different international sites in Europe and India. Change management consulting, coaching, leadership team development and training to support organisation restructuring.
- 2007-2009 – Change implementation programme for international pharmaceutical merger. Supporting the integration of two pharmaceutical companies across international borders and guiding the change implementation of a radical new operating model. Change diagnosis interviews with senior management and coaching extended management team and their teams through the whole change process.
- 2007-2008 – Organisational Development and Change Management on Phare TA to SME sector in Romania. Organisational diagnosis to for the Ministry for SMEs. Organisational development, training and coaching change champions and guiding the senior management team to lead the change.
- 2005-2006 – research into the impact of networked learning in education. Engaged with the Networked Learning Communities (NLCs) programme over a one year period and provided different perspectives on the impact of networked learning. Published “The Networked Learning change agenda for Local Authorities.”
- 2003-2004 – Change programme diagnosis, design and implementation for UK bank. Working with the change programme director to design and implement a critical organisation wide engagement programme to bring about behavioural change in support of new strategy and brand repositioning. Facilitating change workshops with the retail bank’s senior management team and next level down teams.