The Embodied Supervisor Training – with Anne Welsh
Download the leaflet with full details here: The Embodied Supervisor Training 080823
This unique Supervisor Training is informed and supported by conscious relations and a humanistic psychosynthesis context. The programme is led by Anne Welsh who has over 30 years’ experience in this field. She will be joined by guest facilitators at each session.
Psychosynthesis Coaching Limited, who are supporting this exciting new context for Supervision Training have been providing Leadership Coach Training for 8 years, both on-line and face to face in London. The programs are Accredited by EMCC and include a route to a PGCert or MA with Middlesex University in partnership with the Institute of Psychosynthesis.
The training will be both Didactic and Experiential. Importantly it will take into account the Pedagogic needs of the students learning styles. It will address the evidence base for Best Practice Supervision. Introduction to the basic model of Psychosynthesis as a Context for Leadership, Coaching and Supervision. It will be underpinned by the model of Conscious Relations as an important way of being for today’s world where greater Self Awareness, Social and Systems Intelligence are vital. Awareness of our individual impact on others. It will explore ‘Setting Up a Group’ from a Psychodynamic Perspective alongside the Ethics and Principles in Being a Coach for others. It will offer the opportunity for rich learning from both Facilitators and Peers.
WHAT – THE STRUCTURE
- Facilitated reflective learning over 6 Months, October 2023 to March 2024. 10am – 4pm for 6 Learning Days.
- Creating and Facilitating a Personal Supervision Group. 6 Reflective Practice papers. Reflection Paper on completion with personal philosophy as a Supervisor.
- 120 Hours Supervision Practice required for EMCC Accreditation (may involve on – going and countback hours). Practice supervision opportunities (group or individual) can be provided by PCL in some cases.
- TOTAL FEE FOR GRADUATION: £2,500 + VAT. This includes Training Days, Papers Read and Feedback, Support to Achieve EMCC Accreditation. Individual Mentor Coaching Sessions are available at reduced fees (if requested).
- On meeting all requirements Graduation takes place in April 2024.
- * NB: This first programme is in the process of EISA accreditation with EMCC.
WHEN AND WHERE
Monday 16 October 2023, 13 November, 11 December, 15 January 2024, 19 February, 11 March. 6 days, 1 day a month. 10am – 4pm each training day. All On-line.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Psychotherapists, Executive and Leadership Coaches
- HR & OD Professionals and Management Consultants
- Public and Private Sector Leaders who supervise teams of professionals.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant professional field.
- Introductory Application Paper (form on request from Anne)
- Interview with Anne Welsh
To make an application, contact Anne Welsh: Info@synthesis-in-the-city.com
Anne Welsh. I have worked in the field of personal and professional development for over 30 years. Initially I trained in psychology and practiced as a psychotherapist. Alongside this practice I was operations director of a psychological training and development institute, training people in coaching, psychotherapy and counselling. In the last 10 years, I have specialised in executive coaching and have worked with clients across the globe.Since 2010 I have been training and supervising employees at GlaxoSmithKline in Job-Plus Coaching. http://www.synthesis-in-the-city.com
Session 1 and 6: Aubyn Howard, MA, MSc
Session 2: Dr Martin Egan.
Session 3: Debbie Friedman. M.A.
Session 4: Dr Sally Bonneywell.
Session 5: Heather Mullin. M.A.
Please complete the Application Form below – Anne will then contact you to arrange a conversation