As a coach I help people develop their individual leadership capacity through the integration of the mind, body, heart and voice thereby enhancing connectivity, resonance and ensuring greater impact. I particularly focus on the embodied, relational and conversational styles of leadership, so helping leaders create environments where everyone can thrive.
Relationships are all there is. Everything in the universe only exists because it is in relationship to everything else. Nothing exists in isolation. We have to stop pretending we are individuals that can go it alone.” ~ Margaret Wheatley
With over 25 years of research and practice my coaching comes from a base of developmental psychology to an Ma in the Art of Personal Transformation. I have deepened my personal practice and professional experience over this time to lead more consciously from Self.
- Are feeling the call to expand the dimensions of your leadership commensurate with the demands of your life or role.
- Want to know how to use all your resources (head, heart and body) to make better decisions.
- Are navigating a change in your leadership or making a life transition
- Have a desire navigate your inner and outer psychological world more effectively as they contribute to your leadership.
- Want to lead your life more effectively or provide leadership to others.
- Feel a necessity to maximise your vocal presence
- Know there is another voice within you that is asking to be explored.
- Want to integrate your spiritual path into your leadership
Professional Qualifications and Background
I have a Post Graduate certificate in Psychosynthesis Leadership coaching. A grounding in Psychodynamic counselling, a qualified Voiceprint coach and consultant in the Cultural Transformational Tools system. I use embodiment principles from yoga and vocal training.
I am trained in a suite of psychometrics which can be used alongside coaching; Insights Discovery, Voiceprint, Barrett Leadership Values, archetypal coaching and FIRO Elements.
My style is deeply compassionate, courageously challenging and intuitive. I bring a deep understanding of the inner and outer dimensions of leadership and how these assist or sabotage the capacity to lead and change. I help leaders build their own sense of resourcefulness through a systemic lens and so mirror in a personal sense, the process of change taking place at every level within the organisation.
“Be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart, and strong enough to live the life you’ve imagined. Anonymous